Gangstalking Police, Fire and First Responders
Fire chief linked gangstalking campaign, as with my harris county stalking that took place after I was stalked and set up by the Harris County police this same noise harassment used. I have video after video of these terrorist stalking me after I was forced to sale my home for first cash offer after renewed stalking by harris county police after my release from jail on falsified charges.
This continues till this day with first responder participation, now in Texas City Texas. These same terrorist, homeland security, FBI, Police, etc monitor, manipulate and infiltrate all internet and cellular communication as I prepare to fight these fraudulent charges. With the participation of the USPS they also stop the delivery of court related documents.
Rick and Cindy Krlich claim they’ve been beeped incessantly for 7 years. They’re suing 40 neighbors and have filed hundreds of police reports They claim the honking is part of a well-orchestrated campaign against them stemming from a 2007 property dispute.
Rick Krlich tried to buy his neighbors’ house when it was in probate court. He said it annoyed the well-connected Clementes who turned the town of against him. John and Marlene Clemente deny there’s a campaign. Mr Clementes was the FIRE CHIEF. For the last seven years, Rick and Cindy Krlich claim they’ve been the target of ‘terrorist honkers’.
The Hubbard, Ohio couple say motorists driving past their home have beeped more than 5,000 times out of revenge for trying to buy a neighbor’s house in 2007. The married couple allege the honking, in addition to ongoing Harassment and Stalking, has ruined their lives and are suing 40 of their neighbors, including some of the small town’s most prominent citizens. However their neighbors deny there’s a ‘small town terrorist campaign’ against the Krlichs and insist the litigious pair are the ones disturbing the peace.
I drew the attention of Federal and State agencies as I became the 9/11 grass-roots organizer for Alaska in 2002. As we look at the history of the CIA’S abuse on civilians that pursue such course, this is self-evident.
My Targeting escalated in 2012. This is when the 24/7 stalking began, the infiltration of all online accounts had began prior to this as I told many witnesses. As I was researching the Sandy Hook School Shooting, I was posting information on my website, MY FAVORITE MASON. This website is now on archive.org, yet I have embedded it and it can be seen in the pop down Links Tab.
I was interested in this event as I had noticed a lot of oddities in many of these post 9/11 events. As I researched this I found that FEMA held a drill (EXERCISE) at Sandy Hook School one year prior to this shooting, they also held a drill on the day of the shooting twenty minutes away from this event. I copied and pasted these facts in my website as links to my research.
I then found that the First Responder to this shooting incident, (William Halstead,) had an extensive history in Emergency Management, and with Homeland Security as well. BILL HALSTEAD PROFILE LINK:
Bill Halstead, MPA, CEM’s Summary
• Thirteen years experience in public safety including Emergency Management, Public Health Homeland Security, Emergency Communications, Fire & Rescue, EMS, and Law Enforcement.
• More than ten years experience in emergency planning for all aspects of public safety.
• Strong project management skills, experienced in oversight of multiple simultaneous projects in a deadline-driven environment.
• Highly skilled in policy analysis, program evaluation, strategic briefings, and policy directives.
• Practiced in presentation development and delivery, including training programs.
• Grant writing / grants management experience, including programmatic and financial oversight, over one year at the state SAA level.
• Significant team-building experience in public and private sector environments, working with the public, professionals and executive level management to achieve a common outcome.
• Substantial supervisory experience in both government and volunteer agencies.
Emergency Planning, Grants Management, Emergency Management, Presentation Development, Group Facilitation & Development, Budget Analysis, Emergency Response, Project Management, Supervisory Role, Healthcare Emergency Management